The Quintana Family
- Eduardo Quintana
- Juan Carlos V. Rodriguez (half-brother)
- Eduardo Olivas Quintana (nephew)
- Jesus Olivas Quintana (nephew)
- Martin Olivas Quintana (nephew)
- Hector Quintana
- Eleuterio Pina Aguirre & Antonia Quintana
- Humberto Eleuterio Pina Quintana (1989-)
- Jorge Quintana & Leticia Quintana
Some of the above info is drawn from:
- The Many Faces of Mata Ortiz, by Susan Lowell, © 1999, Rio Nuevo Publishers.
- Secrets of Casas Grandes: Precolumbian Art and Archaeology of Northern Mexico, edited by Melissa S. Powell, © 2006, Museum of New Mexico Press.
- Mata Ortiz Pottery Today, by Guy Berger, © 2010, Schiffer Publishing Ltd.
- Mata Ortiz Pottery: Art and Life, by Ron Goebel, © 2008, self-published.
- The Miracle of Mata Ortiz, by Walter P. Parks, © 1993, The Coulter Press.
Most other info is derived from either personal contacts with family members or with individual traders plus interminable searches of the Internet and cross-examinations of the data found.